♥SaRaNghaEy0 ♥ Headline Animator

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Study Week..~~

Salam and greetings to all....

today, 14th April 2011, last day of lecture day... ~  but, tomorrow need to do fabric analysis and testings... next Monday, need to submit all report and sample book + assignments... lots of things to do... huhu..

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, all the presentations were smooth, even I was dancing  in front of all my fellow friends + lecturer... nervous..!!~~ can't forget the moment.. hehe..

but why, I feel very tired everyday.. like I have no stamina and my body feel so weak... I don't know why... I feel like i have lack of energy and vitamins..I wonder why.. whether I'm not taking breakfast every morning?? (err... I just only drink MILO every morning.) or because my sleep time is not regular or what else???

huhu,...

Next week is study week, hopefully i'm become more energetic and my body is in good condition and my soul too....thus, i can perform well in my final exam...  huhu... 

p/s: I wonder why I speak in English today... maybe because of "presentation" @ "my lecturer"??
I wonder why....!!
 ++~ gambatte!!~++ ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment